THE CENTER FOR LIVING HEALTH
11344 Coloma Road, Suite 445, Gold River CA 95670
We are located in the Sacramento region, midway between downtown Sacramento and Folsom
Directions to our office
Telephone 916.803-7040 Fax 916.852.7041
- Medical office hours vary but are generally Mon-Fri 9:30am-4:30pm (We are closed most Thursdays and Weekends)
- We do not take walk-in’s, please call ahead to schedule appointments.
- Since we are a small office, if we are busy with a patient we may not be able to answer the phone, so please leave a message with your name and number and we will try to return your call as soon as possible.
- If you are stopping by to buy remedies, please call first to ensure that the office is open.
- Cancellation Policy: If a cancellation is unavoidable, please remember that we do require 48-hours notice to reschedule or cancel an appointment. You may be charged $75.00-$130.00 depending on the type of appointment for no shows or rescheduling less than 48 business hours before time of appointment.
To schedule appointments with Michael Allen MD:
Craniosacral Therapy/Emotional Healing
To schedule appointments with other independent practitioners at our office, please call or email them directly:
Annell Mavrantonis MD Integrative Psychiatry 916-596-9506, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jignesh Bhakta DC Family Chiropractic, 916-689-3200
Suzel Deer RN BSN,NAET Allergy Elimination tel 707 230 2170
cell 916 698 3106 email@example.com
Deena Newman MA, Art Therapy 916-612-6838, firstname.lastname@example.org
Cynthia Hoven, Eurythmy Therapy 916-965-0389, email@example.com
We are located in the Sacramento region, conveniently right off highway 50 in Gold River, midway between downtown Sacramento and Folsom in the Regents Park Business Complex.
View Larger Map
11344 Coloma Road, Ste 445, Gold River, CA 95670
Take Hwy 50 East, Exit Sunrise Blvd.
Turn Left on Sunrise (.8 miles)
Turn Right on Coloma Rd (.5 mile)
Regents Park Office Complex is on right (there is yellow sign for a Café)
Drive to the back center of the complex. Building 400
From Fair Oaks, Carmichael, Citrus Hts, etc..
Go south on Sunrise, cross American River.
Turn left 1st light after river on Gold Country Blvd.
Turn right at 1st light on Gold Rush.
At light turn right on Coloma, Regents Park Office Complex will be on left just past Petite Academy. Drive to the back center of the complex. Building 400
From Folsom, El Dorado Hills
Take Hwy 50 West
Exit Hazel Ave, turn right.
Left at First light on Gold Country Blvd. (Do not cross over bridge)
Follow Gold Country Blvd for 1.8 miles.
Left on Coloma Rd.
Go .7 miles, on Coloma to turn left into Regents Park Office Complex( just Past Gold Rush Blvd., Regents Park Office Complex will be on left )
Drive to the very back center of the complex, Bldg 400