New Patient Information/Forms
Welcome to the Center for Living Health. We look forward to having you as a patient and supporting you in a more balanced approach to health.
TO SCHEDULE APPOINTMENTS:
Michael Allen, MD 916/803-7040.
Linda Lazar Allen 916/452-9440
For appointments with other practitioners at the Center, please contact them directly.
- Since we are a small office, if we are busy with a patient we may not be able to answer the phone, so please leave a message with your name number and we will try to return your call as soon as possible.
- For your convenience, you can download our new patient forms below.. It can take awhile to completely fill out the form; but we have found that at detailed patient history is one of the most effective ways of discovering the root cause of troublesome symptoms. Please be sure to complete this form ahead of time and bring it to your visit, or arrive 20-30 minutes early for your appointment to fill it out.
- We are an out of Network provider, which means we do not participate with any insurance company. All patients pay at the time of service for their care. If you have a PPO insurance, we will provide you with a form to submit to your insurance company. Click here to read more about tips and ideas on lowering costs with your Insurance. We are not responsible for any claims that are unpaid or rejected.
- We recommend that our patients maintain a primary care physician for vaccinations, after hours call, emergency and hospital admissions.
- Our office is conveniently located between Folsom and Sacramento in Gold River, California at 11344 Coloma Road, Ste 445. (How to Find Our Office).
- Cancellations/Missed Appts: You will be charged between $75.00 – $130.00 depending on the type of appointment for no shows or rescheduling less than 48 business hours before time of appointment.
Again, welcome to the Center for Living Health.